Curb Appeal and Show Time!
First Impressions are everything to potential home buyers - and in many cases the decision to consider the purchase is initially based on your home's curb appeal. Make sure to always present your home in its best light.
1. Tidy-up: Rake the leaves, sweep your walkways and clear your front steps.
2. Do Some Gardening: Weed and plant seasonal flowers to brighten your landscape.
3. Fix the Yard: Mow the lawn and edge the sidewalks.
4. De-Clutter: Remove unnecessary items from the front of the house and store garbage cans and gardening supplies neatly in your garage.
5. Freshen-Up: Clean the windows, paint the front door, and replace worn doormats and screens.
6. Make Sure it Works: Replace broken door bells, outdoor lighting and wobbly railings.
7. It's Show Time: Take a quick look around before showings.
And remember... We can give you an outsider's perspective. We help people like you do this every day.
Please do not hesitate to contact your listing agent if you, your family, friends or neighbors have real estate questions. Thank you!